1st Advantage FCU held its 7th Annual 1st A.I.D.E. Day on October 13, 2014. While most financial institutions were closed for the Columbus Day holiday, 1st Advantage colleagues were hard at work assisting local non-profit organizations.
- Collected over 4,000 pounds of food and made 243 family meal bags for The Foodbank of the Virginia Peninsula.
- Created 230 Surgery Bears for the children who are patients at Children's Hospital of the Kings Daughters.
- Made 25 shoulder wraps for the Giving Heart to be given to senior citizens.
- Assembled 2,000 Promise Garden Flowers and 100 caregiver packets for the Altzheimer's Association.
- Wrapped and sorted over 2,000 children’s gifts for Operation Homefront.
1st Advantage was thrilled to be able to work with five deserving organizations who offer incredible support in our local community.