Password Requirements: 1st Advantage is required by the NCUA to help our members protect sensitive information and we are doing this by making the requirements for our Advantagenet passwords more complex. The following is required for your secure password:
- Minimum length 8
- Maximum length 16
- Cannot equal or contain your user id
- Must contain both alpha and numerics
- Must contain both upper and lower case
- You may also scroll your mouse over the ? and the configuration will appear.
Email Address Requirement: As a 1A member, you are required to provide us with an email address so that we can effectively keep you informed. If you do not have an email address, we suggest Google, Yahoo, or Hotmail. These email providers are free and easy to use.
Pop-Up Window Blocker Guidelines
This document includes steps for disabling Browser toolbars.
System Unavailable Error: When logging in for the first time, you may receive a message stating that the System is Unavailable. If you receive this message, please follow these instructions:
- While your Internet Explorer is open, go to the Tools tab (located at the top of the page)
- Select Internet Options
- Select Delete Cookies (located under General tab)
- Select Delete Files (located under Internet tab)
- Select OK (located at the bottom of window)
- Close out all Internet windows
- Open Internet window and log into Advantagenet with your Account number and assigned password. You will be prompted to change your password, the below are required.
If you questions or comments please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you.