Password Requirements: 1st Advantage is required by the NCUA to help our members protect sensitive information and we are doing this by making the requirements for our Advantagenet passwords more complex. The following is required for your secure password:
- Minimum length 8
- Maximum length 32
- Must contain uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numeric, and special characters which include ! # $ * ? @ . - _
- Cannot equal or contain your user id, account number, social security number, phone number, address, or a previous password
- Cannot be consecutive numbers or letters (ex. 1234 or abcd)
- Cannot be numbers or letters in a series (ex. 1111 or aaaa)
- You may also scroll your mouse over the ? and the configuration will appear
Email Address Requirement: As a 1A member, you are required to provide us with an email address so that we can effectively keep you informed. If you do not have an email address, we suggest Google, Yahoo, or Hotmail. These email providers are free and easy to use.
Pop-Up Window Blocker Guidelines
This document includes steps for disabling Browser toolbar.
Error: When logging in, you may have difficulties with your web browser, please follow these directions.
- While your web browser is open, go to the Tools tab (located at the top of the page)
- Select Internet Options
- Select Delete Cookies (located under General tab)
- Select Delete Files (located under Internet tab)
- Select OK (located at the bottom of window)
- Close out all Internet windows
- Open Internet window and log into Advantagenet with your User ID and assigned password. You will be prompted to change your password.
If you have questions or comments please call us at 757-886-3333 and we will be happy to assist you.