We give our members an easy and convenient way to send cash. We’ve partnered with Popmoney, an online personal payment service, that lets you send money to or receive money from anyone you know in as little as one business day electronically for a small fee.
Popmoney can be easily accessed within Bill Pay thru Advantagenet. All you need is the email address or mobile phone number of the person you’re sending money to.
How to Get Started:
1.Log into Advantagenet and select the Bill Payment tab. Then look for the Pay People tab.
2.The first time you click on the Pay People tab, you will be presented with a Welcome screen. To begin using Popmoney and scheduling payments, click the Continue button.
Add Someone New:
1. To add a new person to send payments to, click the Someone new button and enter the following information:
- Receivers first and last name
- Receivers email or mobile phone number
- Payment amount
- Choose bank account
- Enter optional message
o Email up to 390 characters
o Text message up to 20 characters
- Once all the information is entered, click the Preview Payment button.
- If everything is accurate, then click the Send Money button. If changes are needed, you can make them using the Make Changes or Cancel links.
- The Payment Summary screen provides you confirmation that your payment has been sent.
- Once the Popmoney payment is accepted by the recipient and it's processed, you will see the payment and fee debited from your account.
Note: The first time you make a payment to someone using Popmoney, it may take 5-7 business days. After that initial payment, you can send someone cash in as fast as one business day.
If you have any questions on how to use Popmoney, please call 757-877-2444.