1st Advantage is committed to helping you protect your personal and account information.
If you suspect that unauthorized access or fraud has occurred with your 1A account, please contact us immediately at 757-877-2444.
Report a lost ATM or VISA debit card - 1-888-640-2904
Report a lost VISA credit card - 1-800-449-7728
By following these simple guidelines, you can help keep your personal information safe.
- Never respond to unsolicited e-mails requesting confidential information, regardless if the e-mail appears legitimate.
- Never provide personal information in response to an unsolicited telephone call, fax, letter, e-mail or Internet advertisement.
- Change your passwords on a regular basis. Passwords should contain a combination of letters and numbers, and should not include any part of your account number or name.
- Be cautious about any form of solicitation for your personal information from any source and remember, 1st Advantage will NEVER solicit you for personal information.
- When creating or changing your password for Advantagenet, follow the guidelines below to ensure your password is complex.
- - Minimum length 8
- - Must contain uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and numeric
- - Cannot equal or contain your user id, account number, social security number, phone number, address, or a previous password
- - Cannot be consecutive numbers or letters (ex. 1234 or abcd)
- - Cannot be numbers or letters in a series (ex. 1111 or aaaa)
- Review your credit report at least once every year. To obtain a free copy of your report, please:
- - Click: www.annualcreditreport.com
- - Call: 1-877-322-8228
To view additional resources from VISA on preventing fraud, please click here.