It's time to switch to a Virginia credit union that focuses on you. Take these five steps to start enjoying all the valuable products and services we offer.
Discover a better way to manage your money
When you're ready to become a 1st Advantage member, here's what to do:
- Open a Share Account: Once you've determined you're eligible to join 1st Advantage, depositing at least $5 in a Share Account makes you a member for life.
- Open a Checking Account: Choose from our various Checking options and set up your daily account.
- Sign Up for Direct Deposit: Speak with your employer about the paperwork you need to complete in order to have you payroll check (or any other recurring check, for that matter) deposited automatically into your account every pay period.
- Set Up Bill Pay Within Online Banking: Change your Bill Pay information in Online Banking so all your bills will be paid from your new 1st Advantage account.
- Close Your Old Checking Account: Make sure all checks have cleared and direct deposits have been made before closing your account. Then make a clean break and enjoy a better experience at 1st Advantage.