The health and safety of our members and colleagues continues to remain our top priority. Members as well as 1st Advantage Colleagues are required to comply with Governor Ralph Northam's statewide mandate to wear a cloth face covering to enter 1st Advantage branches.
We also continue to have additional protocols in place based on guidance from the CDC, these include:
- We ask that members do not enter the branch if they have COVID-19 related symptoms or are required to self-isolate/quarantine.
- Upon entering the branch, members are asked to maintain a minimum of a six-foot distance from one another by following markers on the floor.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed on the teller line to help provide protection. Offices have been reconstructed to allow for proper social distancing.
- Sanitizing stations will be available. We encourage everyone to use them before and after transactions.
- Enhanced cleaning measures have been put in place to clean high touch point areas at each branch location nightly.
Thank you for your membership and continued support in adapting to this ever changing environment. Together, we can help slow the spread of COVID-19.
If you or your family have been impacted by COVID-19 and need financial support, we're here to help. We understand that the scope of impact may include areas outside of your control and our colleagues are here for you to provide financial guidance and discuss solutions that may be available to you.
View a full list of branch locations, phone numbers and drive thru hours in the below section titles "Updated Branch Locations & Hours".
We strongly encourage everyone to enroll in and use our remote banking and digital tools for self-service and 24/7 account access.