Joints and Authorized users cannot activate their new cards until Monday, August 23 after 8 a.m.
1st Advantage is excited to announce our partnership with a new credit card processor to better serve your 1st Advantage Mastercard credit card needs. This will mean a few changes to your account, and we want to make sure you know exactly what’s happening. Joint members and authorized users will now have a unique card number, CVC number, and expiration date. This change has been made to increase the security of your account. New cards will be mailed only to joint account holders and authorized users at this time.
Key Dates & Information:
- New 1st Advantage Mastercard will be mailed to joint members and authorized users
- Joint members and authorized users will need to activate their new card using the last four digits of the primary cardholder's Social Security Number.
Fraud Security Number:
To report fraud on your Standard, Rewards or Business Mastercard call 1-866-337-3132. World cardholders may call 1-866-406-0749.
► 24/7 Cardholder Service
– Call 1-866-337-3132 for balance inquiries, payment information, transaction history, statement requests or to dispute a charge. World Card holders may call 1-866-406-0749 for all credit card needs.
► eCS - Electronic Customer Service
– Real-time credit card information, including transactions, pending activity, payment information, statements, custom e-mail alerts, plus you can sign up for e-statements and re-enroll for online access. Log in to Online Banking and click on the credit card link from your account list.
► uChoose Rewards
– If you have a Rewards, World, or Business Mastercard credit card, your cash back will transfer to the new uChoose Rewards program. You will be able to access this platform through eCS – Electronic Customer Service portal and there are no changes to the program.
► Contactless Transactions
– Primary cardholders will become eligible for the new contactless card based on their reissue date.
What you need to know:
► You will be able to log in to Online Banking and click on the card in your account list to see your card details in the new card management platform on 8/23/2021.
► New cards will be mailed to only joint account holders and authorized users to increase account security. Please note: their credit card number and expiration date will change, and they have been notified directly. After 8/23/2021
, primary cardholders can request a new contactless card before they are eligible based on their reissue date by paying the $5 card reissuing fee.
► For your convenience we have included Frequently Asked Questions; however, if you have any additional questions or inquiries prior to the conversion date of 8/23/2021
, please call us at 800-359-7650 or 757-877-2444
► Access to the current card management, Access Point, is scheduled to deactivate on 8/20/2021
. You will be able to log into the eCS portal on 8/23/2021
. Any payments scheduled through Access Point after 8/20/2021
will be canceled and need to be set up in eCS.
How to make your 1st Advantage credit card payment:
► If mailing a check in August
, please include your payment stub with your check and mail to the financial institution: 1st Advantage, P.O. Box 2116, Newport News, VA 23609.
After the conversion on 8/23/2021 the permanent mailing address will be:
1st Advantage FCU
P.O. Box 2711
Omaha, NE 68103-2711
► If via a bill pay service, automatic debit or automatic transfer - Action is required.
Remember to update your account information, payment address, or transfer request information when the first statement for your new card arrives.
As always, our goal is to provide you with the very best in products and services and we thank you for your patience throughout this process.
Frequently Asked Questions