CFS* financial advisors at Advantage Financial guide your financial planning with thorough, clear explanations about your investment options. We listen to your goals and customize a strategy that can help you reach them.
Friendly professionals to move you ahead
- Financial planning for retirement, college savings, estate preparation and long-term care
- Utilize tax-advantaged strategies
- View your investment portfolio online through Member Portfolio View
- Use eVision®** to trade online while utilizing our quotes, charts, analysis, mutual fund screening options and other powerful tools
Check the background of these investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Your Investment Team
Preston Ivey Albert Haskins Cindra Hooper
CFS Financial Advisor CFS Financial Advisor CFS Licensed Sales Assistant
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Plan Rollovers
- Mutual Funds
- Traditional & Roth IRAs
- Educational Planning
Contact Advantage Financial today at 757-886-3369
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. For specific tax advice, please consult a qualified tax professional.
is a registered trademark of CFS.