We're here to assist you in your retirement, estate planning, insurance needs and more. Our retirement planning professionals available through our broker-dealer, CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), can help you create a long-term plan that prioritizes your goals.
Friendly advisors cater to your unique needs
- Retirement and income planning
- Investment analysis and portfolio allocation
- Tax-advantage strategies
- Estate planning and strategies for wealth transfer
Choose from various investment products
Check the background of these investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
- Mutual funds
- Fixed, equity-indexed, and variable annuities
- Tradition and Roth IRAs
- 529 college savings plans
- Life and long-term care insurance
- Individual stocks and bonds
Your Investment Team
Preston Ivey Albert Haskins Cindra Hooper
CFS Financial Advisor CFS Financial Advisor CFS Licensed Sales Assistant
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Plan Rollovers
- Mutual Funds
- Traditional & Roth IRAs
- Educational Planning
Contact Advantage Financial today at 757-886-3369
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. For specific tax advice please consult a qualified tax professional. Financial Advisors are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will be made only upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.