SmartMove© helps reduce your stress and uncertainty when buying or selling a home. The program matches 1st Advantage members with a personal coordinator who serves as your advocate throughout the entire real estate transaction and pairs you with a trained, program-endorsed real estate agent. Use the program as often as you wish for residential, commercial and investment properties.
It's good to have a friend in the business
- Receive a home warranty to protect against financial setbacks due to costly repairs or replacement of covered appliances and major systems
- Get a cash rebate* after closing
- An online seminar provides a comprehensive guide to buying and selling a home
- A personal home finder helps you locate your ideal home
- The customized Home Market Analysis provides detailed information to help you sell your home
- A glossary of common real estate terms helps you understand everything during the buying or selling process
Although rebates are prohibited in some states, members are still eligible to receive real estate services nationwide. In some cases, rebates on new construction purchases are provided on the base price, not upgraded prices.