24-hour access to your 1st Advantage account is just a phone call away with Call-A-Teller and Text Banking. This is phone banking at its best, with prompts that are easy to remember. Save more time when you bank by phone.
- Access your account anytime by calling 757-886-3365 or 800-758-0266
- Make balance inquiries, transfer funds, track deposits and withdrawals, and more
- Sign up by logging into Online Banking
- Click on the Mobile tab at the top
- Select the Add New Device button
- Under Other Services section, select Text Messaging and Alerts and then select Continue to then follow the prompts and complete the setup.
- Text 39872 anytime and use these codes to request information:
- BAL: Check balances for all accounts registered in Mobile Banking
- HIST + (account nickname): Check the most recently posted transactions of the account you specify with the account nickname. For example, HISTSAV1.
- NEXT, MORE: If your transaction history response message ends with Reply NEXT, text NEXT or MORE to view more transactions.
- ATM, BRANCH, BOTH + (location): Find ATMs and branch locations near a specific address. Location can be ZIP code, city and ZIP code, city and state, street, city and state. For example: ATM ANYWHERE VA
- HELP: This request provides information about the keywords.
Account and Security Alerts
Setup customized account and security alerts for balance and transaction information. You can choose for the alerts to be sent as an email and/or a text. If text, they will come from 59289.
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click "Settings" located in top right-hand corner
- Click "Security Center"
- Select "Account and Security Alerts" and follow prompts to securely enter your travel and related account information