Scheduled Account Maintenance
There will be scheduled account maintenance on Wednesday, October 26 from 10 p.m. - 2 a.m. Call-A-Teller, Online Banking and Mobile Banking will be unavailable and there will also be limited Debit Card and ATM Card availability.
When you're away from your computer, you can still access your account information and take care of basic financial tasks by phone. This is phone banking at its best, with prompts that are easy to follow and remember. Save more time when you bank by phone.
- Access your account anytime by calling 757-886-3365 or 800-758-0266
- Make balance inquiries, transfer funds, track deposits and withdrawals, and more
- Use these codes and prompts to access your account information and bank by phone
- Enroll in Mobile Banking to access
- Text 59289 anytime and use these codes to request information:
- BAL: Check balances for all accounts registered in Mobile Banking
- HIST + (account nickname): Check the most recently posted transactions of the account you specify with the account nickname. For example, HISTSAV1.
- NEXT, MORE: If your transaction history response message ends with Reply NEXT, text NEXT or MORE to view more transactions.
- ATM, BRANCH, BOTH + (location): Find ATMs and branch locations near a specific address. Location can be ZIP code, city and ZIP code, city and state, street, city and state. For example: ATM ANYWHERE VA
- HELP: This request provides information about the keywords.