« Back to the Help section

What documentation is needed to open a checking account for an Unincorporated Association?

To open a business checking account for an Unincorporated Association, you will need to complete a Business Membership Application and Agreement and provide an EIN, minutes from the last meeting on association letterhead, and the NAICS code related to your business.  You will also need an active registration with the State Corporation Commission. All majority business owners and authorized signers should be present at account opening.