- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on the "Pay Bills" tab
- Select "Add a Company or Person" and follow the prompts
- The company or person will appear on your "Payment Centre" dashboard
- Input the dollar amount you wish to pay for the payee and payment date
- Click "Send Money"
- Review the information and click submit payment
- Log in to Mobile Banking
- Click on the "Transfers & Pay" icon in the bottom menu
- Click on "Pay Bills" in the Payments section
- Select "Add New" and follow the prompts
- The company or person will then appear on your "Pay Bills" dashboard
- Select the company or person and input the dollar amount you wish to pay and payment date
- Click "Send Money"
- Review the information and click "Submit Payment"
*Cookies must be enabled in order to access Bill Pay from Apple products.To enable cookies in Safari (Mac): 1. Go to the Safari drop-down menu 2. Select "Preferences" 3. Click "Privacy" in the top panel 4. Under "Block Cookies" select the option "Never" 5. For increased security, once you have finished using the site, you can change the privacy setting back to "Always" To enable cookies in Safari (iPhone/iPad iOS 11): 1. Open Settings 2. Scroll down and select "Safari" 3. Under "Privacy and Security", turn off "Prevent Cross-Site Tracking" and "Block All Cookies"
- - Post Dated Items
- Third party Items
- Money Orders
- Foreign Checks
- Altered Checks
- Incomplete Items
- Non-Negotiable Items
- Non-readable or non-visible MICR line items (the numbers at the bottom of the check)
- Deposits from the same account that the deposit is crediting
- iPhone devices 3GS and above
- Android devices version 2.2+ operating system
If you have forgotten your Mobile Banking or Online Banking User ID or Password, you are able to reset it at 1stAdvantage.org or through the Mobile Banking app.
Website: Select “Forgot User ID” or “Forgot Password” located under the Online Banking login tab of our website. You will then be redirected to our the Forgot User ID or Forgot Password page where you will follow the prompts to recover your User ID and/or reset your password.
Mobile Banking: Open the app and select the Trouble logging in link and then follow the prompts.