Looking to finance or refinance your next commercial real estate venture? Look no further than 1st Advantage. Your business plan is our priority, and we'll work with you to find the ideal solution to meet the unique needs of your businesses.
- Commercial properties, both owner- and non-owner-occupied
- Rental housing, apartments or combination business/residential properties
- No application fees or prepayment penalties
- Owner- or non-owner-occupied
- Competitive fixed rates
- Amortizations up to 25 years
Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate Special!
Invest in your business & yourself!
- It's an appreciating asset. Pay toward the debt on the building instead of paying a third party.
- It can be lower than your rent payment. With a 25-year amortization schedule and historically low interest rates, owning may be less costly than renting.
- It increases ease in the sale of your company. Building ownership decreases the risk of having to negotiate with a landlord to reassign or draft a new lease for your prospective buyer.
- It's a great asset when it comes to your retirement and estate planning. Owning a building gives you the opportunity to collect a monthly rental income from tenants.
- It eliminates uncertainty with renting. Fixed financing options that come with ownership allow you to better budget your monthly expenses.
Contact Paul Szabo today to discuss the ways that 1st Advantage can help your business thrive.
*APR: Annual Percentage Rate. Fixed 3.25% APR for the first five years. The interest rate is current as of 6/1/21. No Private Mortgage Insurance. Up to 80% loan-to-value (LTV) for purchases and refinances. After the five-year fixed-rate period, the interest rate is subject to change, up or down according to market rates at the time of reset. Offer applies to borrowers with an internal commercial risk rating of 3 or better. All Credit Union loan programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to credit approval and may change at any time without notice. The payment on a 25-year amortization, $500,000, 5-year fixed-rate loan at 3.25% APR and 80% loan-to-value (LTV) is $2,437. After the five-year fixed-rate period, the interest rate is subject to change, up or down according to market rates at the time of reset. The remaining loan balance will mature after the initial fixed term of 5 years. Based on the $500,000, 25 year amortization example, the payment at maturity would be $429,584. Property insurance and, if applicable, flood insurance is required. These payments do not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payments will be greater and rates provided are based on current market rates, and are informational only. Payments are estimates and include only principal and interest. Some restrictions may apply. This rate is applicable for owner-occupied purchase of Commercial Real Estate.