Your banking statements contain a wealth of sensitive information, so eliminate the risk of getting it lost or stolen through the mail. There's also the added advantage of reducing clutter because your accounts are stored electronically within Online Banking. Go paper-free with e-Statements for greater peace of mind.
Simplify your finances with e-Statements
- Monitor account activity going back more than a year
- Statements are available through Online Banking sooner than they arrive by mail
- Track and organize your spending
- Print statements anytime you need a hard copy
To enroll in e-Statements:
1. Log into Online Banking. If you are not yet enrolled in Online Banking, you can self-enroll here.
2. Select the eDocuments tab.
3. Select the eStatement Selection tab.
4. Select Electronic Statement from the drop-down options and then press Continue.
5. Select Yes to save your settings and you are now enrolled in e-Statements.
Please note you will continue to receive a paper statement for up to 2 months after you enroll in e-Statements.