Make a Donation, Make a Difference
1st Advantage Federal Foundation offers the opportunity to provide support to the local military community that makes a difference in their lives. We fill needs that are not met by traditional military programs.
It’s easy to make a donation online, whether you have a debit or credit card. Just enter the amount you wish to donate.
Donate by Mail
To send a donation by mail, use the following address:
1st Advantage Foundation
P.O. Box 2116
Newport News, VA 23609
Deduct Your Donation
Contributions to the 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union Foundation are tax deductible. Use our Employee Identification Number (EIN) 82-1046210 to write off your donation on your taxes.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Take a flag from the tree.
- Purchase the item on the back of the flag.
- Bring the unwrapped item you purchased to the branch and place it under the tree.
- Cash donations are also welcomed, just see a branch teller or click here.
- Even if the branch you visit doesn’t have a Foundation Tree, they’ll still accept donations.
Our most requested Baby Pantry items:
- Unopened diapers (newborn – size 6)
- Baby lotion, Aquaphor, and soaps
- Clothing & Pajamas (newborn – size 5)
- New books
- Developmental toys
All items will be given to local military base baby pantries to support service members and their families.