« Back to the Help section

How can I get a copy of my 1099 or other tax documents?

Tax documents are mailed by January 31 of each year.

Below is a list of tax documents:

• 1099-INT: Issued when more than $10 in dividends earned during the year. 1099-INT forms are not issued for IRA investments
• 1099-R: Issued if you have made a distribution from a retirement account (Traditional/Roth IRA)
• 1098: Issued when you have paid $600 or more of mortgage interest during the year
• 5498: shows the FMV (12-31 IRA ending balance) for (Traditional/Roth IRA); Required Minimum Distribution amount for the tax year.