You can create alert notifications for your account through Online Banking. You can also create alert notifications on your 1st Advantage Debit and Credit Cards through the Mobile Banking app.
How to set alerts via Online Banking:
• Login to Online Banking
• Select “Settings” in the upper right hand menu
• Select “Security Center”
• Select “Account and Security Alerts”
• Follow the prompts to set your alerts
How to set alerts via Mobile Banking:
• Login into Mobile Banking and click on the “Cards” icon in the bottom menu.
• Select the card you would like to place the alert on.
• Scroll down to the “Manage Card” section
• Select Control and Alerts
• Follow the prompts to set your controls alerts