Our Certificates are ideal savings accounts when you have excess cash that you can leave untouched for specific periods of time. Your money grows at a higher rate in a Certificate, helping you save more for your cash reserves or a special purchase. View the current Certificate specials!
Lock in your desired rate of growth
- $500 minimum opening balance
- Terms available from 6 to 60 months
- Dividends compounded and paid quarterly
- Fixed growth for the entire term and federally insured
- Certificates automatically renew at maturity, unless you withdraw funds
- Your savings are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends calculated on average daily balance and compounded quarterly. The rates listed are accurate and effective as of 11/1/2017. Rates and terms are subject to change without notification. $500 Minimum balance to open for all shares except 23 Month ($1,000 Minimum) and 40 Month ($5,000 Minimum). A penalty and/or account closure will be imposed for withdrawals before maturity. Fees may reduce earnings. Contact 1st Advantage for details.