Get 1% unlimited cash back, no matter where you go or how you use your card, and 3% back in select bonus categories* like fast food and restaurants. Plus you’ll enjoy exclusive discounts and offers as well as MasterCard Travel & Lifestyle benefits.
to learn how redeeming your cashback rewards works.
World MasterCard Rates & Terms
|Credit Card Type
||Annual Percentage Rate
||Grace Period to repay Purchases
||Method used to Compute Purchase Balance
as low as 17.95%*
||Average Daily Balance
|| Apply now
“We recently worked with Jennifer W. from 1st Advantage, and she was amazing! [...] We were able to get low rates and transferred our auto and personal loans, and got a low-interest credit card. We were extremely pleased with her and will definitely look to her and 1st Advantage for any of our banking needs from here on out!!”
- Lisa K, in Yorktown, VA
Exclusive Offers for Card Holders
Ready to Apply for a 1st Advantage World MasterCard?
Applying is quick and easy- or let us know if you have questions. Our team is always here to help.
World Mastercard Benefits Guide
Mastercard Consumer Disclosure
Mastercard Consumer Agreement
1. DoorDash DashPass Trial: Free three-month trial applicable for eligible World and World Elite Mastercard cardholders for 90 days from the day on which it is initiated. Offer valid only for first-time use of an eligible World or World Elite Mastercard as a method of payment for a DashPass subscription. Offer valid from April 1, 2021 to September 30, 2023 or while supplies last. This offer may be amended or canceled at any time without notice. AFTER DASHPASS TRIAL PERIOD ENDS, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CHARGED THE CURRENT MONTHLY DASHPASS RATE, PLUS ANY APPLICABLE FEES. SEE FULL DASHPASS TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE: HYPERLINK "http://www.doordash.com/terms"www.doordash.com/terms . To cancel go to "Manage DashPass'' in your DoorDash account and select "End Subscription." DashPass is a subscription service that offers $0 delivery fees on certain qualifying DashPass orders from eligible merchants. A minimum order amount may apply to all DashPass-eligible orders. Other fees (including but not limited to service fees, small order fees, and surge fees), taxes, and gratuity still apply. $5 Off Promotion $5 off, valid on one order every month during the offer period for eligible Mastercard DashPass free trial and eligible Chase DashPass free trial or discounted plan subscribers. Must qualify and sign up for the Mastercard DashPass free trial or Chase DashPass free trial. $5 discount only available at checkout when using the World or World Elite Mastercard utilized to enroll in the Mastercard DashPass free trial or Chase DashPass free trial. Valid for eligible World or World Elite Mastercard cardholders from April 11, 2022 to September 30, 2023, or while supplies last, except that offer is valid for Chase World or World Elite Mastercard Cardholders through the earlier of: 1) the expiration of their Chase DashPass free trial or discounted plan, 2) September 30, 2023, or 3) while supplies last. This offer may be amended or canceled at any time without notice. The $5 discount does not roll over to the following month. If the full $5 value is not used on a single order, the remaining value will be forfeited. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Fees, taxes, and gratuity still apply. All orders subject to availability. Must have or create a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file. No cash value. Non-transferable. The Terms & Conditions related to the usage of mobile wallets, like Apple Pay or Google Pay, can be found at www.doordash.com/mastercard. Click the following link for additional DoorDash Promotional Terms and Conditions: help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/offer-termsconditions. In the event of a direct conflict between these DoorDash x World and World Elite Mastercard Offer Disclosures ("Offer Disclosures") and the DoorDash Promotional Code(s) Terms and Conditions, these Offer Disclosures apply.
2. Lyft Take 3, Get $5: Beginning 4/1/21 and running through 3/31/23, Lyft users can participate in Lyft and Mastercard’s Take 3, Get $5 program (“Program”) by taking and partially or fully paying for three (3) Eligible Rides in a calendar month to receive a $5 Lyft credit (“Credit”). The rides must be paid for with an eligible World or World Elite Mastercard credit card (Apple Card is not eligible for this program, but Apple Pay or Google Pay may be eligible if your World or World Elite Mastercard credit card is the funding source). Limit one Credit per calendar month per Lyft account. An “Eligible Ride” is any Lyft ride type, excluding business rides and bicycle and scooter rental rides. Valid only in the USA. Whether a ride qualifies as an Eligible Ride for purposes of the Credit will be determined in Lyft’s sole discretion. Credits expire 30 days after application. Limited time only and while supplies last. By participating in the Program, you agree to these terms and Lyft’s Terms of Service www.lyft.com/terms, and you agree that Lyft and Mastercard may share your information for the purposes of tracking and processing the Credit and may use anonymized, aggregated data for business analytics and offer optimization. Credits may take up to 2 days to be applied to your Lyft account.
3. ShopRunner Valid through 3/31/23. To get the free ShopRunner membership offer, compliments of Mastercard, please go to www.shoprunner.com/mastercard and verify your eligibility for the offer with a World Mastercard or World Elite Mastercard account number and then complete the sign-up for a ShopRunner membership account. For details on how the ShopRunner membership works, please see the ShopRunner Terms and Conditions at www.shoprunner.com/terms/sr, which govern the use of your ShopRunner membership offer.
4. Offer expires 3/31/2024. Offer available to new customers only. A new customer is a customer that has not had an active McAfee account before. New customers who pay for their first annual McAfee Total Protection for Mastercard subscription using a U.S. issued Mastercard credit card will receive a special introductory price on that first annual subscription term following the free 30-day trial period. New customers enrolling in their first annual subscription following the free trial period will also receive 12 months of McAfee TechMate at no additional cost. Limit one offer per cardholder. Upon expiration of the free trial, you will automatically be charged $29.50 (for use on up to 5-devices), unless you cancel before the free trial expires. You can cancel at any time by accessing your My Account Page. Unless you cancel your annual subscription at least 30 days before it expires, you will be charged the renewal subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, and it will renew automatically for another 12-month term. For full terms and conditions, visit mcafee.com/mastercard
5. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by Iris® Powered by Generali. Please see your guide to benefits for details or call 1-800- MASTERCARD.
6. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1.800.Mastercard (1.800.627.8372) for assistance. Applicable to U.S. cardholders only.