If you believe your 1st Advantage account has been compromised, call us immediately at 757-877-2444. We work hard to help you protect your personal and account information.
Simple guidelines safeguard your personal information
To report a lost or stolen Debit Mastercard, call 888-640-2904; report a lost or stolen Mastercard Credit Card by calling 866-820-5709. These additional tips are helpful in protecting your sensitive information.
- Never respond to emails requesting confidential information, even if the email appears legitimate (Remember, 1st Advantage will never solicit you for personal information)
- Never provide personal information in response to an unsolicited phone call, letter or online advertisement
- Change your passwords regularly and create stronger passwords by including a combination of letters and numbers
- For Online Banking, follow these tips for creating a stronger password
- Minimum length of eight characters
- Combine uppercase and lowercase letters with numbers
- Do not include any numbers that replicate your user id, account number, Social Security number, phone number, address or previous passwords
- Avoid consecutive letters or numbers, such as "1234" or "abcd"
- Request and review your free credit report every year by visiting www.annualcreditreport.com or calling 877-322-8228